Changing of Mtk Android phones Imei number is not a new thing in the tech world. Most of us already know how to change imei numbers to blackberry imei and other trick imei numbers. This article is mainly focused to show you a sure guarantee way to change the Imei of your Mtk Android device to any Imei of your choice with no error or issues regard Imei change. MTK (MediaTek) are mainly china phones. Examples are Tecno, Gionee, Infinix and others. I know most of us are confused on the method and tools to make use to change the Android device IMei number. We all must have tried various Imei tools like the Mobileuncle tools, Terminal emulator and others. Frankly speaking, most of these tools may not actually work for your Mtk device.
How to Change All Mtk Device Imei Number
I have a sure 100% tested way to change all Mtk Android device Imei number with a special software application on PC called MTK Droid Tools v2.5.3.
NOTE: Changing of Imei is actually a crime in some countries in Europe, and resulting in voiding the warranty of your Android device. Any damage incurred in the process of changing your Mtk Android device Imei is on you and at your own Risk. But we all know “NO RISK NO REWARD” 😀
Below are the steps by steps approach in successful change of your Mtk Android device Imei Number
- Step 1. Your Mtk Android Device must be Rooted
- Step 2. Generating a Blackberry IMEI number
- Step 3. Installing BusyBox on your device
- Step 4. Changing your device IMEI
The whole process is done using a PC. Are you wondering if your device is an MTK (MediaTek) device? Install CPU-Z from google play store and run the app on your device. It would tell you your device processor type and other useful info about your device which you never knew.
Step 2: Generating a BB IMEI number
- Download GIP v4.1 Here.
- Unzip the package. There are three .sys files, copy them all to C:/Windows. You may need administrator privilege to do this.
- Run GIPV4.1.exe, click on “Generate F**k IMEI”. Copy the IMEI to somewhere safe, perhaps a notepad, and save.
- Exit the software and we can proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Installing Busy Box on your Mtk Android Device
- Download and install Busy Box from Play store Here
- Run the app and wait for the Smart Install to fully load. This may take a while:
- Leave the options as they are and tap the install button.
Step 4: Changing your Mtk Android device IMEI number
- Run MTKdroidTools.exe
- Connect your device through USB and make sure USB debugging is enabled fromSettings > Developer Options. It’s advisable you write down your original IMEI number somewhere safe (dial *#06#).
- Download MTK Droid Tools v2.5.3 Here and unzip the content.
- Download and install ADB drivers or PdaNet+
- Click on the “ROOT” button to allow the software gain root access to your phone. You may need to accept the SuperUser / SuperSU prompt on your device to continue.
- If this is successful, the yellow square at the bottom-left should turn green.
- Click on IMEI/NVRAM button
- To be on the safer side, it’s advisable to hit the “Backup” button at this point.
- If you’re using a dual-SIM phone, you only need to change one. Paste the IMEI you generated earlier and paste it in either of the boxes (IMEI 1 or IMEI 2) depending which SIM slot IMEI number you’re changing.
- Click the “Replace IMEI” button and you’re done. You may restart your device and dial *#06# to confirm.
After successful completion of all the above processes, Dial *#06# to show you your new Imei number.
NOTE: The whole process above is only meant for MTK devices. Other Android device that is not an Mtk device the above process will not work for the device.
Rock Your Mtk Android Device With Glo 3GB BIS For 1K
After successful change of your Mtk Android Imei number to that of a Blackberry Imei, Simply subscribe to the Glo complete Bis plan, Send Comonth to 777.