Android users already know that Google play store limits the downloads of free android apps, games only on android devices either a mobile phone or tablets. Though Android devices supports the use of sideloading apps and games, But Google has always restricted the direct downloads of apps from the play store as apk files on Pc, using any of the browsers. Although downloading apps on an android device is quite easy, but if your data connection is slow, or you are trying to minimize your data usage, Then downloading apps from Google play store on Pc is the best option for you.
You can now download Android apps and games as apk files from the Google play store on Pc using Apk downloader. APK Downloader is a free online service that will help you to download android apps and games as apk files directly to your Pc or any other device without any hassle
NOTE: APK downloader only allows you download free Apps and games and you are not allowed to download paid apps
Follow the steps below to download android apps from Google play store on your Pc
- Step 1: Go to Google play store from your browser on Pc and choose from your desired android app or game and Copy the web URL of the Android app or game
- Step 2: Go to Apk downloader website Here and paste the web URL of the android app / game in the input box provided , and click on “ Generate Download Link “ .
- Step 3: Wait for a few seconds until the service generates your requested app and hosts it on their server .
- Step 4: Once the app is generated simply click on the download link provided and save the app on your Pc
- Step 5: Now you can copy the apk file to your android device and easily install it.
Hope this Tutorial has been of help?