Last Updated on September 21, 2018 by Larious
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. Vlc is Simple, fast and powerful media player that plays everything: Files, Discs, Webcams, Devices and Stream online movies, matches. Vlc Plays most codecs with no codec packs needed: MPEG-2, DivX, H.264, MKV, WebM, WMV, MP3. Runs on all platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Unix… Completely Free, no spyware, no ads and no user tracking. Can do media conversion and streaming.
Do you know you can not only watch movies with Vlc player but also stream live matches and movies online?
Below are steps by steps approaches to enable you know how to stream live matches and watch movies online with Vlc player on your PC. And Android users can use MX player to stream and watch live matches.
How To Stream Live Matches With VLC Player On PC
- Firstly, You need to have the latest Vlc player, You can download it Here
- Launch Vlc player and configure for online streaming with the settings below:
- Configure your VLC by opening tools>>preference>>input/codecs. Scroll down to HTTP proxy url and input 127.0.0.1:8080
- To prevent Buffering while streaming, You would be sacrificing quality for speed:
- Goto tools>>preference>>input/codecs then look for “skip H.264 in loop deblocking filter” and select all.
- Click on save.
sky sport 1 – 5 and BTsport 1-2. Shows all football matches
- Sky Sports 1
- Sky Sports 2
- Sky Sports 3
- Sky Sports 4
- Sky Sports 5
- BT SPORT 1
- BT SPORT 2
- Now press Ctrl + N to open the network stream then paste the channel URL.
- Click on Play to start streaming live. Now sit back, Relax and enjoy
See Screenshots Below:
How To Stream Live Matches With MX Player On Android
- Simply download MX Player from Play store Here
- Open your MX player, press option and goto network stream. Input the channel URL in the URL box.
NOTE: This trick works with all network connections and cheats. just always configure your Vlc player with the right settings.