With the introduction of the new glo data plans which is relatively cheap with huge data bundles, most average Nigerians got no choice than to tag along with the new glo data bundles not minding how slow the network is in some area. The hard choice is to choose between speed and affordability.
You can now share your data plans with friends, family and loved ones. You can buy a data plan and share with your loved ones instead of buying different data plans. Anyone you share with gets notified via sms with immediate access to the internet.
I recently decided to test one of the most suitable new glo data plans, i opt in for the N2500 for 10GB which is quite the most reasonable affordable plan. Well, i knew Glo network isn’t that fast in my location but it eventually get the job done with average speed.
I got this idea of increasing the glo speed by using my Samsung S4 which has an H+ wifi connectivity which is next to a 4G, so i needed to share the 10GB data from my glo line on my Innjoo Max 2 to my other glo line on the Samsung S4.
Below are the steps to simultaneously share the Glo 2500 For 10GB On other Glo Numbers:
- Firstly, You need to subscribed to any glo monthly data bundle plan by dialing *777#: In this tutorial i subscribed for the N2500 for 10GB.
- Once your subscription is successful, you get a confirmation message
- Now, to share your glo data with another glo number, This process is quite very easy, no ussd codes are involved like the previous ways of sharing data.
- Dial *777#, choose data service
- On the share data plan, select 1 to share your data plan with another glo number
- Now enter the glo number you choose to share your data and send
- Wait few seconds, you would get a sms saying ” Dear customer you have successfully shared your data plan with the number you choosen.
- Switch on your mobile data on the other glo line and start browsing and downloading.
NOTE: The N2500 data plan of 10GB is shares simultaneously between the two glo numbers.
I now use both my Innjoo Max2 and my Samsung S4 for my browsing and downloads, I noticed my Samsung S4 glo speed is faster and more stable than my Innjoo max 2.
So i always connect my Samsung s4 wifi to my Pc for faster glo browsing and downloads speeds are close to 400KB/S and sometimes goes up to 800kb/s. To be sincere, the Glo 10GB finished in 2/3 weeks.
If you got any complaints or contributions, kindly place a comment. Thanks 😀