Samsung Galaxy j7 was launched in june 2015 And since then the smartphone runs on Android lollipop 5.1 . The smartphone carries a 5.5 inch Hd screen having 268 pixels per inch and 720X1080 Resolution, Not only a good screen but the smartphone also comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa core processor clocked at 1.5ghz . Under the hood there is 1.5Gb of ram , With having such powerful processor it is really sad to use the outdated Android 5.0 Lollipop Os.
How To Officially upgrade Galaxy j7 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- First of all Reboot your smartphone .
- Now Connect your Galaxy j7 to Internet .
- Now Go to About Phone Update-galaxy-j7-to-marshmallow-6.0
- Now you will see a option to check for system updates , Open that android-m-6.0-update-for-galaxy-j7
- Now you will see A option to Download android 6.0 marshmallow update for samsung galaxy j7 just tap on Download upgrade-samsung-j7-to-marshmallow
- After the Download gets completed Choose Install, The device will reboot and the updating procedure will start.
Your Samsung galaxy j7 has been updated to android 6.0 marshmallow officially.
How to Update Your samsung Galaxy j7 to android 6.0 Marshmallow Manually
This method are for those the android marshmallow 6.0 update has not reach your network carrier or county. You can manually update your Samsung j7 to android marshmallow 6.0
We would make use of the Android 6.0 Marshmallow Custom rom For Samsung Galaxy J7 – Cyanogenmod 13.
- Make sure the bootloader is unlocked .
- Make sure there is Cwm recovery or TWRP recovery installed on your J7 .
- Charge your smartphone upto minimum 70% .
- Good internet connection is Required to download Android 6.0 marshmallow upgrade for Samsung galaxy j7 .
- First of all Download the Cm13 custom rom for J7 from HERE
- Now place the Rom in the Root of Sd card .
- Now boot the J7 in Recovery mode .
- Now Choose Factory reset .
- Choose Wipe Cache partition .
- Choose Wipe dalvik cache .
- Now Tap on install and choose the Cm13 .
- Now you will be asked to confirm installation again tap on yes .
- As soon as you choose yes the Installation will start .
- The updating procedure will take around 5 minutes to complete .
- After the successful updating you will Get a ” Zip file flashed successfully ” Notification .
- Now go to the main menu and choose reboot System now .
- The first boot will take around 3 minutes .
You have successfully updated your samsung galaxy j7 in android marshmallow 6.0.