Etisalat pay as you go (PAYG) is a time base data plan that is totally unlimited and it goes for 100 naira for every 55 minutes, so for 55mins you will only spend just 100 Naira which last for 7 days. and also has unlimited data cap. I actually tested the pay go pluse with my etisalat sim with N100 and I was given 10mb for 7days, which i downloaded 1GB worth of files and my N100 was still intact but only deducted 0.48mb from my data.
How To Use Pay go Pluse Unlimited For 7days
- Migrate your sim to paygo pluse plan using this code *229*5*7# after successful migration, you receive free mb when you recharge.
- Note if you get an error message saying operation failed, try the code again or just try another sim card.
- Its also working on Etisalat Easycliq Tariff plan, it doesn’t work on Easystarter Tariff plan, just Dial *244*1# to check your tariff plan.
- Recharge N100, they give you 5mb or 10mb
- Start your browsing, preferably downloading.
- They usually reset the connection at 55mins, so your download will most likely stop at that time.
- Just disconnect, dial *229*0# and reconnect.
- After another 55mins, do the same again.
- Dial *229*0# and also dial *229*5*7# make sure you haven’t load the 100#
- Once they send you a message that you are on etisalat pulse,load the 100#
Make sure you are given MB just power on your browsers.exactly 55min your connection will stop then,it will start redirecting you to buy.etisalat.com.ng
- just disconnect your connection and connect back.
Note: This can be used for days with the initial N100 still intact.Your free 10mb will be reduced to 0.48mb and that will reduce by 10kb after each cycle. do not open YouTube website because it will wipe all your mb