Last Updated on January 25, 2015 by Larious
WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia, irrespective of the different phones and operating systems, they can all message each other. Because WhatsApp Messenger uses the same internet data plan that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to message and stay in touch with your friends. In addition to basic messaging WhatsApp users can create groups, send each other unlimited images, video and audio media messages.
The ability to use WhatsApp on Pc via the web browser is awesome. The first of its kind in the history of Instant Messaging. The web client is simply an extension of your phone, the web browser mirrors conversations and messages from your mobile device to your Pc, this means all of your messages would still be live on your mobile device and also on your Pc.
Steps By Steps Approach To Use WhatsApp On Your PC
- First make sure you’ve updated your WhatsApp to the latest version, Version 2.11.2355.
Below are steps by steps approach to use WhatsApp on pc, In this tutorial, I will be using my Blackberry Bold 9790 to explain the steps and procedures to connect your WhatsApp on your mobile device to your Pc via google chrome web client.
- Using the latest version of WhatsApp, version 2.11.2355
- Launch your WhatsApp, click on the blackberry options button, scroll down and select “WhatsApp web”, click on “Log in” this actually enables you scan the QR code of WhatsApp on your Pc.
- Using google chrome browser, simply open this link: https://web.whatsapp.com in your Google Chrome browser, you will see a QR code.
- Align the QR code of WhatsApp on your Pc using your mobile device, which scans the QR code and automatically logs in to WhatsApp on your Pc using Google chrome browser.
- Now you’re ready to go, you have now paired WhatsApp on your phone with the WhatsApp web client. Your phone needs to stay connected to the internet for our web client to work.
See Screenshots Below:
After successful pairing of your WhatsApp on your mobile phone and the WhatsApp web client on your Pc, You can have access to all the WhatsApp functions and features on your Pc. As long as you’re signed in, your conversations will sync, even when you’re away from the computer, or on a cellular connection (as opposed to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer). You can see all your chats with your WhatsApp contacts, Read previous chats, access pictures and Contacts profiles, view all your WhatsApp contacts and chat with them from your Pc, and so much more functions and features to enjoy using WhatsApp on your Pc.
Enjoy the unlimited WhatsApp Access on your Pc.