Last Updated on April 14, 2016 by Larious
MultiChoice’s digital satellite TV, DStv introduced on Tuesday that all active subscribers can have entry to premium channels because the South African brand is ready to flag off its Premium Open Week.
For one week – Thursday, 14 April to Thursday, 21 April – all active DStv subscribers on Compact Plus, Compact, Family and Access bouquets will take pleasure in limitless access to a buffet of premium channels, within the comfort of their very own homes at no extra value.
Starting from thrilling movies, both Hollywood and Nollywood, sports activities, music, documentaries and children entertainment that are solely accessible on the Premium bouquet, will be available to all active subscribers throughout the specified period.
The Managing Director, Multichoice Nigeria, John Ugbe who made the announcement, stated the corporate’s precedence is to place the wants of its subscribers on the coronary heart of every little thing they do, He additionally stated:
“MultiChoice’s key priority is to place our subscribers’ wants on the coronary heart of all the things we do. The DStv Open Week follows latest initiatives where the EPL, La Liga and Euro 2016 were made available to Compact subscribers at no further price and no value increases were implemented on DStv bouquets in Nigeria on 1 April. Both these initiatives are a number of the progressive ways MultiChoice is including extra value to subscribers’ video entertainment experience, no matter their subscription plans.”
“From time to time, MultiChoice windows down content material to subscribers on lower bouquets as a part of our reward mechanism. Our Premium subscribers will not be omitted of the fun, as we launch the Game of Exploras offer, where one thousand Explora decoders will be given away at the rate of two decoders every hour for 21 days. All a Premium subscriber needs to do to qualify to win an Explora, is to stay lively.”…
Terms & Conditions
1. Open Week on DStv Premium is simply applicable to Access, Family, Compact and Compact Plus subscribers in Nigeria
2. Open Week will make available a selection of DStv Premium channels
3. The channels shall be open for active DStv subscribers to view from Thursday, 14 April at 05:00am till Thursday, 21 April at 12midnight.
4. The Open Week will exclude channels under the M-Net stable with international content
5. The Open Week will only apply to the DStv English bouquets
6. You might have to reboot your decoder and in the event you still can’t view the channels, please contact our call centre or send a tweet to @DStvNgCare
7. Subscribers without an active subscription on the lower tier bouquets (Access, Family, Compact and Compact Plus) will be unable to take pleasure in key channels and content that are presently only available on the DStv Premium bouquet throughout the Open Week