Last Updated on April 27, 2023 by Larious
Table of Contents
The modern world requires modern solutions.
The realities of the modern world can hardly inspire delight. Lack of water, slave labor of adults and children, destroyed lands and reservoirs, hunger, eternal smog in cities, climatic leaps, and cataclysms.
The oceans have long ceased to be an underwater kingdom with impressive flora and fauna, now, it is a vast dump where whole species of plants and animals are becoming extinct. Fertile lands are depleted and turned into deserts to become a haven for snakes and monitor lizards. The planet’s self-destruction process has already started.
What solution does Lifeasapa offer?
Scientists have sounded the alarm long ago. For tens of years, thousands of minds have been tirelessly working on the problem of human survival. Scientists from all over the world unite in associations and create projects aimed at solving the acute problems of the planet and its inhabitants. The Lifeasapa Foundation occupies a leading place in this list.
The company was founded in 2013 by innovative scientists from different countries. Participants of different ages and nationalities are united by a common idea: the paradigm for the development and salvation of the planet is artificial intelligence. how to start an LLC, This is precisely the resource that will help to cope with global problems,
This is confirmed by the following developments that have become firmly established in everyday life:
- 3D printer. Bones, prostheses, implants – thousands of people got a second chance to live. In just an hour 3D creates 150 eyeball prostheses, while manual creation of a prosthesis takes about 2 days.
- Analysis and forecasting of cataclysms. Accurate rendering of large mathematical models and fast processing of statistical data makes it possible to obtain forecasts in just a few minutes.
- Taxi drones. It has been actively used in many countries last years – a trip on it is cheaper than a trip with a driver. The widespread introduction of drone cars will help to significantly reduce the number of accidents on the roads.
- Machine learning. Depending on the application area, it solves many problems: optimization of production processes, accurate and fast diagnostics, making forecasts, making correct decisions, and even detecting fraud attempts.
- Maglev. The “levitating” train travels up to 60 km in 1 minute.
And this is not a complete list. Already, scientists are actively developing technologies that were considered fiction earlier:
- Automated gadgets for diabetics, asthmatics, allergy sufferers, etc.
- Houseboats with domes to clean the ocean from debris and collect fresh water.
- Air taxi with vertical flight.
Armed with powerful resources, personal experience, and artificial intelligence, the Lifeasapa Foundation is actively involved in research and development aimed at creating and developing technologies designed to save and make life easier for people. Scientists clearly and effectively demonstrate that only modern solutions, the main role assigned to artificial intelligence, can save our world. He is a new paradigm for the development of human civilization and the salvation of the planet.