Last Updated on March 31, 2023 by Larious
Twitter is a great platform to connect with celebrities, companies, and businesses, and it offers many amazing features and allows video/GIF sharing.
Until now, we have shared many guides on Twitter. For example, we have already shared a detailed guide on how to download GIFs from Twitter.
After reading that guide, many Twitter users have messaged us asking about downloading Twitter videos. Hence, if you are also looking for solutions to download Twitter videos, continue reading the article.
Table of Contents
Download Twitter Videos (All Devices + Methods)
Below, we have shared all the best ways to download videos from Twitter on your Android, iPhone, and desktop. Let’s get started.
1. How to Download Videos from Twitter Android
Android users can download Twitter videos on their smartphones using several third-party apps. Here’s the easiest way to download videos from Twitter Android.
1. Head to the Google Play Store and download & install the TwiMate Downloader app on your Android.
2. Open the official Twitter app and navigate to the video you want to download. Tap on the share button at the bottom.
3. On the Share menu, tap the ‘Copy Link‘ option.
4. Now open the TwiMate Downloader app and grant all permissions.
5. On the Paste Twitter URL here field, paste the Twitter video URL you’ve copied and click the Download button.
6. On the Download prompt, click the ‘Download‘ button.
7. Now, you must wait until the video downloads on your device. Once downloaded, you will find the video on your phone’s Gallery app.
That’s it! That’s how easy it is to download videos from Twitter Android.
2. How to Download Twitter Videos on iPhone
iPhone users also have a few options to download Twitter videos. The best and easiest option is to use third-party apps for downloading Twitter videos on iPhone.
There’s an app available on the Apple App Store known as TweetSave that saves Twitter videos on your iPhone. To use the app, you need to follow the steps below.
- Download & install TweetSave on your iPhone.
- Once installed, open Twitter and find the video you want to save.
- Tap on the Share button and select ‘Copy Tweet Link’.
- Now return to the TweetSave app and wait until the video shows up.
When the Video shows up, you will get the option to download it.
Other ways to download Twitter videos on iPhone?
There’s not much available for iPhone to download videos from Twitter. However, you can use the iOS native screen recorder or utilize video downloader websites to download Twitter videos on your iPhone.
Online Twitter video downloader websites require no installation and can download videos quickly. The downloaded Twitter videos will appear on the Files app on your iPhone.
3. How to Download Twitter Videos on PC?
Downloading Twitter videos on a PC is pretty easy. You can use online video downloaders or video downloader software to download your favorite videos from the Twitter website. Below, we have shared some simple steps to download Twitter videos on a PC.
Download Twitter videos from the Savefrom website
SaveFrom is a website allowing you to download videos from various social networking sites. You can use it to download videos from Twitter on PC. For that, follow the steps shared below.
1. Open your favorite web browser and visit the en.savefrom.net website. Next, click on the Twitter video downloader.
2. Now, you will be asked to paste the video link. Copy the Twitter video URL you want to download and paste it on this site. Once done, click on the Download button.
3. Now SaveFrom website will fetch the Twitter videos.
4. After fetching the video, you will get various video download options. Click the drop-down beside the Download button to select the video quality.
That’s it! The video will start downloading on your web browser. You can find the video in the Downloads folder on your PC.
4. Twitter video downloader Chrome
If you are looking for an option to download Twitter videos from the Chrome browser, you need to use Chrome extensions. Twitter video downloader Chrome extensions work well in downloading videos. Here’s the best extension to download Twitter videos.
1. Open the Google Chrome browser and visit this Video Downloader Plus Chrome extension page.
2. Next, click on the ‘Add to Chrome‘ button.
3. On the confirmation prompt, click the ‘Add extension‘ button.
4. Once added, you will find the Video Downloader Plus extension icon on the extension manager of Chrome.
5. Now open Twitter and play the video you want to download. Next, click on the Video Downloader Plus extension icon.
6. The extension will detect the video and allow you to download it.
That’s it! The video will be downloaded to the Downloads folder of your computer.
5. Best Online Twitter Video Downloaders
Most Online video downloaders work with the Twitter website. This means you can use any video downloader website to download your favorite Twitter videos.
We have already shared an article listing the best online video downloaders. Check out that guide and pick the online video downloader that supports Twitter.
Twitter online video downloaders don’t require any installation; they download the videos on the Downloads folder of your PC.
So, these are the few best ways to download Twitter videos. We have shared steps for downloading Twitter videos on Android, iPhone, PC, and Chrome. Let us know if you need more help saving Twitter videos in the comments. Also, if the article helped you, make sure to share it with your friends.