Last Updated on March 27, 2019 by Larious
I’m here to describe the step by step tutorial of my free game findings method which allows you to get any game or gift card or skin you want for free.
This method 2x your value which you can use to redo and redo the method, doubling your money pretty much every time. Before I start, I would like to say this method has an extremely high success rate, in terms of percentage it’s at least 95%, and you can’t go wrong with it.
Requirements: -Any sum of cash on PayPal no matter how small or big.
-Basic typing skills
-Steam/ORIGIN/Uplay account (steam gives the best results in my opinion)
- Find a game/gift card/CS: GO skin you are interested in.
- Make sure you have enough or close to enough money to purchase this game, remember you’ll be getting this money back and keeping the product of your choice.
- Pick a suitable site that has the product you want and have access to. Below are the main ones I use and are the most efficient:
There are many other sites just like this that you can also work with, but I find these four are the best in terms of the initial discounts they give+the potential of efficiently making your money back.
The main ones out of these I recommend will be opskins for csgo skins and any g2a for any games you are interested in, however
as said before the other sites work fine.
- Purchase the product you are interested in. Make sure if its a game you are purchasing the game key and the key itself works for your region.
- I prefer to purchase off big time sellers as that way they are more like not to respond due to how busy they are, and one refund of yours won’t make too much of a dent in their massive turnovers…
- After purchasing and receiving the product, you’ll want to activate it or make sure it’s in your possession.
- After purchasing, I usually wait a few hours before this next part, but if you’re feeling impatient, you can miss this step.
- Head on over PayPal and initiate a chargeback through a case, if you have any questions about how to do this, ask me on discord and I will happily help.
- Make sure you say the item hasn’t been received, this is due to the fact PayPal doesn’t cover virtual products for sellers. Therefore, the buyer has an advantage.
- This is where you need a few basic typing skills. You’ll want to make a complain explaining how X site hasn’t sent you the item you asked for
and you would like a refund.
- Most sites usually don’t respond to these disputes, and within ten days you will have your money back in full and a free game that you picked.
- In the rare and uncommon instance that the site in question does reply to the dispute,
PayPal will ask for tracking information which the site in question will fail to provide and you may add another comment about how you haven’t received.
I recommend you start off doing this with a much smaller sum like 10$ or maybe even less, to get the hang of it, but for more experienced people like myself, every time I use this method, I mainly do it for more expensive items and mostly with csgo knives.
That way I can make around about 100-200$ every time. The only downside of this awesome unique process is that a lot of the time the site in question will attempt to ban your account which is easily solved by making a new one.
I sell cheap prepaid virtual credit cards for anyone in need of one to make a new PayPal to retry this method and get the easy cash rolling in.
Remember any severe or significant queries you have, come to me before doing anything like a big reason you have invested in this method is that so you have an experienced person helping you out every stuff of the way which is what differs this method from others the fact you have me with you every step of the way.