This is a detailed tutorial on rooting any Mtk android device on pc and also without using your pc. We all know various apps and steps on rooting mtk android devices, but this tutorial is 100% proven to work on all mtk android devices.
Lets get started below
How To Root Any Mtk Android Device Without Pc
Rooting an mtk android device without using a pc is quite easy to implement. Firstly, you can easily root any mtk android device using the popular one-click root app called “Kingroot” you need to download “Kingroot”app which is mostly used for rooting practically any mtk android device.
What Is KingRoot
Kingroot Application is a very powerful tool that allows you to root your Android Device in a click.
Features of KingRoot Application
1. 1-Click Root: KingRoot allows you to root your Android Device in a click. Simply, Download and install the application on your device > Open > Tap on Big Green Root Button > Rooted.
2. Comes as APK Application: KingRoot is a APK Application and it doesnt need any computer to get rooted. Simply Download the App and install it like you do with other Android Apps.
Download The Latest Kingroot V220.127.116.112 Application (APK)
- You can download the Kingroot V18.104.22.1682 Apk Here
- Download and extract the kingroot apk which is a zip folder, extract the kingroot apk using any zip app on your android device.
- Go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources to enable you install the kingroot apk
- Install the Kingroot APK file and launch the Kingroot app.
- The app is going to first try to verify if the the device’s root access status.
NOTE: You need an active internet connection to help enable the kingroot app root your android device.
- Once you’ve got an internet connection on your android device, its time to root the device.
- Now you wait for kingroot app to root your device, the faster your internet connection the quicker the rooting process is completed.
- Once rooting process is successfully and completed, close the app and restart your android device.
- check your root access status by downloading “Root checker” to authenticate if actually kingroot rooted your android device.
- Go to Play store and search and download root checker.
Finally, your android device is fully rooted and root access is 100% granted.
How To Root Any Mtk Android Device With PC
Rooting mtk android device on pc is made possible by using iroot software, The iRoot is also known as vRoot. Its a Windows Application that helps you to root any android phone in a single click.
iRoot application (previously called as vRoot) is a powerful rooting application that allows you to root your android device on windows computer in a click.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android Smartphone. To enable USB debugging, Open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging > Tick to Enable.
- The Developers Option is hidden, to unhide Go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (Tap on it for 5-8 times).
- Download the latest iRoot v1.8.5 Here
- Download and install iRoot Application on your Windows Computer.
- Once iRoot Application is installed on your Computer, Once iRoot Application is launched, connect your Android device to the computer
- Once Your Smartphone is connected successfully to the computer, iRoot will automatically detect your Smartphone.
- After successfully connecting your android device on your pc and the iroot software can detect it, Click on the “Root” button to begin the rooting process.
- Now, iRoot will automatically “Reboot” your Smartphone and install the SuperSU Application or Kingroot application on your device.
Now your Android Device is Rooted. To check whether your phone is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called SuperSU. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your device.
You can also verify that your device is successfully rooted or not by Root Checker Application. by downloading the app on google play store.
For any issues regarding rooting your mtk android device, kindly drop a comment.