Simple server just got better with the improved version 2 which enables the app to no longer close in the background and also the ability to share configuration with your friends and other new features and functions added.
- Material Design UI.
- New Icon.
- The app no longer closes in the background.
- The ability to share configuration with your friends.
- Nasty bugs from the prior versions have been fixed
- Modify outgoing requests.
- Specify alternate proxy servers to send a request through
- Provide alternate headers and ability to strip headers from incoming http responses
- Ability to choose number of connections to be maintained by the app (good for power management)
- Ability to share configurations through any file transfer method.
How To Use:
- Open your device’s settings > mobile network > APN
- Create a new APN with you ISP’s APN and then use “127.0.0.1” as tthe proxy server and “8080” (default) as the port.
To use a received config.json file as the current setting:
Locate the received file using any file manager of your choice
- Open the share menu of the file manager and select “use ile as config”
This app may best be used with a system wide “proxifying” app. May or may not require root privileges.
Download Simple Server version 2 On Google Play Store Here
NOTE: The new simple server version can be used for the Mtn tricks and all related cheats. The simple server version 2 is a much beta version of the old simple server.
See Screenshots below: