Last Updated on August 22, 2020 by Larious
DNS which is also known as Domain Name System is a crucial system that matches the domain names to its correct IP Address. However, as we know different ISP uses different DNS Servers and people often face DNS related issues while using the default DNS Servers of their ISP.
Unstable DNS servers can invite lots of errors like DNS Lookup failed, Err_Connection_Refused, etc. So, to avoid all those DNS related errors, one need to use Public DNS servers. Another plus point is that Public DNS servers provide better browsing speed as they have better resolve time.
Table of Contents
Best DNS Changer Apps For Android 2020
Public DNS Servers like Google DNS, OpenDNS, etc. ensures better security and faster browsing experience. Switching DNS on Windows computers is an easy process, but, things become complicated when it comes to Android. So, in this article, we have decided to share a few DNS changer apps that would eliminate the manual process of setting up DNS servers on Android.
1. DNS Changer
If you are searching for an easy way to change DNS, then DNS Changer might be the best pick for you. Guess what? DNS Changer works on both rooted and non-rooted Android smartphones, and it provides users a wide range of DNS Servers.
- The app works with both rooted and non-rooted device
- It doesn’t consume much of your system resources
- It has a DNS speed feature that finds the fastest DNS server for your connection
- The app also got an optional IPv4 and iPV6 Support.
If the DNS errors on your Android is ruining your web browsing experience, then you need to try Fast DNS Changer. Fast DNS Changer provides users 15 different DNS Servers options to choose from.
- Well, FAST DNS Changer works with both rooted & non-rooted device
- By default, the app provides you more than 15 DNS Servers
- The app also allows you to add your own DNS servers
- The app also got 3 different themes with different colors
3. Change DNS
It is another great DNS Changer for Android which you can use right now. Just like all other DNS Changer apps, Change DNS also works on both rooted and non-rooted Android smartphone.
- By modifying the DNS settings, the app lets you unblock the restricted web content
- The app is fairly simple to use
- It automatically changes the DNS when the device is booted.
- You can also set the app to change DNS automatically when mobile data is on.
It is another best free DNS Changer app on the list which allows users to switch between DNS servers. The best thing about DNS changer by Blokada is its user interface which looks clean and well organized.
- It is a full-fledged internet optimizer app for Android
- The app got the ability to block all ads from your device.
- The app works on both rooted & non-rooted device
- It also has a VPN mode that blocks all malicious content & unblocks restricted sites.
Well, WiFi Settings is not exactly a DNS Changer app, but it allows users to switch DNS. It’s basically an Android app that allows users to modify wifi settings. With WiFi Settings, you can change IP Address, change gateway, change DNS, remove DNS, test internet speed.
- The app lets you bypass the blocked sites.
- It uses free DNS servers to unblock geo-restricted websites
- It greatly boosts the internet speed by selecting the best DNS server for your connection.
If you are searching for a DNS Changer app that can change the DNS without root access, then you need to pick Engelsiz. With Engelsiz, you can easily change the 3G and WiFi DNS information without root access.
- The app lets you change the DNS without root access
- With this app, you can either add new or choose existing DNS
- The app is compatible with every form of internet connection
Well, Speedy DNS Changer is a relatively new Android DNS changer app available on the Google Play Store. The app allows users to choose from a list of free and fastest public DNS servers. It covers lots of public DNS servers like Google DNS, OpenDNS, etc.
- The app deals with various internet issues by selecting the best DNS server
- The app has lots of public DNS server that claims to fix lags and reduce video buffers.
- It offers you lots of Public DNS servers to choose from.
- The app also helps you to choose the best DNS server for playing online games.
Guess what? Pepe DNS Changer works on both rooted and non-rooted Android smartphone. The app right now has four public DNS servers – Google Public DNS, OpenDNS, Verisign Public DNS, and Norton ConnectSafe.
- The app is widely used to bypass the ISP domain restrictions.
- It removes the domain restrictions by selecting different DNS servers.
- You can also add your own DNS server to the app.
It is a no-root DNS changer app available on the Google Play Store. The great thing about dnspipe – a Dns changer is that it allows users to configure nearly everything. With dnspipe – a DNS changer, you can configure IPv4 and IPv6, disable IPv6, etc.
- The app is highly customizable. You can customize nearly everything of the app.
- dnspipe has lots of pre-build Public DNS servers.
- It also lets you add your own DNS server.
- The app is completely ad-free and it works on a non-rooted device.
It is a relatively new DNS Changer app available on the Google Play Store. The great thing about DNS Changer – Lilly is that it uses Android’s VPN service feature to set a DNS Server for all types of connections.
- With this app, you can set a custom DNS.
- The app also offers you lots of Public DNS servers to choose from.
- The app got IPv6 & IPv4 support.
So, these are the best DNS Changer apps for Android 2020 which you can use right now. If you know any other apps like these, then let us know in the comment box below.