Last Updated on June 4, 2021 by Larious
Normally, we don’t need a third-party keyboard app for our Android as the stock one is enough to fulfill our writing needs. However, if you use Android’s keyboard more than anything else, it’s best to use a third-party app.
Third-party keyboard apps have an edge over the stock ones. They offer more features and customization options. As of now, there are hundreds of third-party keyboard apps available on the Google Play Store, but not all of them were worth using.
List of 10 Best Keyboard Apps for Android
So, in this article, we have decided to list down some of the best keyboard apps for Android smartphones. We have personally used these keyboard apps on Android. So, let’s check out the best keyboard apps for Android.
SwiftKey is one of the best keyboard apps for Android available on the Play Store. The good thing about Microsoft’s Swiftkey is that it brings in lots of customization options. For example, you can customize the colors, design, and themes of the keyboard app. It also offers lots of useful features like swipe typing, word prediction, emojis, and more.
- The app your next word before you even press a key.
- It also has a smart learning feature that learns from your words and saves them.
- Swift Key Flow feature, which makes typing faster.
- Multiple Layout Feature.
Google Keyboard makes typing fast and easy with gestures and voice. Moreover, the keyboard app from Google is pretty lightweight, and it comes built-in with almost every new Android smartphone. Below, we have listed some of the best features of the Gboard keyboard app.
- Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions.
- Emoji entry point and layouts (Android Lollipop 5.0)
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview.
- Space aware Gesture Typing.
- Voice Typing.
- Dictionaries for 26 languages.
- Advanced keyboard layouts
Kika Keyboard is a personalized keyboard app for Android. The keyboard app for Android is highly customizable; you can change the theme, colors, font style, and more. The keyboard app also brings a wide range of emojis that you can use on any social networking or texting app.
- Send 1200+ emoji & emoticons across Facebook, Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, Gmail, Kik, and more.
- The 1st keyboard with native support for WhatsApp’s skin tone emojis
- Support newest Android emojis like middle fingers, unicorn, and taco for OS, which is above 6.0
- 100+ awesome themes/skins and cool fonts to suit your style
- Personalize your keyboard skins with photos or colors
4. Go Keyboard
Go Keyboard for Android turns plain text into smiley emojis and emoticons. The keyboard app lets you communicate with emojis and emoticons. Apart from that, the GO Keyboard supports 60+ languages and thousands of themes. Moreover, the emoji, emoticons, and sticker on the keyboard are compatible across all popular apps.
- Free emoji, emoticons, sticker, and other smiley faces
- Smart enough to recognize mistyping, provide correction suggestions and make your typing easy.
- It provides various layouts such as QWERTY keyboard, QWERTZ, and AZERTY keyboard for pad tablets.
Well, Fleksy is a top-rated Android keyboard app available on the Google Play Store. Guess what? Fleksy brings millions of free keyboard themes, GIFs, and stickers. It also offers you few powerful keyboard features like the Swipe Gestures. It also has an Emoji prediction feature that automatically recommends the best emojis as you type.
- Navigate apps right from your keyboard with Launcher.
- Copy/paste, control your cursor, and more with Editor.
- Fleksy keyboard uses next-generation autocorrect so accurate you can type without even looking and type with record-setting speed using intuitive gestures.
- Show your style on Fleksy’s beautiful keyboard with over 40 colorful themes, including favorites like Frozen, The Hunger Games, and more.
Ginger offers tons of emoji, stickers, animated GIFs, themes, and free in-app games. The keyboard app also uses some advanced artificial Intelligence capabilities to analyze your text, learn your writing as you type, and provide you with grammar, punctuation, and spelling corrections accordingly.
- Grammar Checker and Spell Check
- Emoji, Emoji Art, stickers, and Animated GIFs
- Word Prediction
- Keyboard in-app games
Lipikar Keyboard app is mainly meant for Indian users who want to send emails, messages, or WhatsApp chats in Hindi. This is the only best keyboard app available on Google Play Store that allows users to send messages in the Hindi Language.
- No memorizing key positions.
- Simple and intuitive typing in Hindi using regular English (QWERTY) keyboard.
- No fluency in English is required. Instead, Lipikaar encourages users to think in their language.
Bobble Keyboard is one of the best keyboard app available on the Google Play Store that provides some extraordinary features. The app is packed with thousands of emojis, memes, stickers, funny GIFs, themes, and fonts.
- When words can’t express it, say it with hilarious & fun stickers & GIFs!
- The advanced face recognition technology converts your selfie into a cartoon Bobble head.
- Type the text in your language and get relevant stickers & GIFs
- Type your message and press the GIF button to get relevant GIF suggestions.
Well, FancyKey Keyboard is a free, fully customized keyboard app for Android. Guess what? The keyboard app for Android brings hundreds of cool fonts, over 1600+ emojis, emoji arts, personalized themes. Apart from the customization, FancyKey Keyboard also offers you auto-correct and auto-suggest features.
- FancyKey Keyboard brings over 3200 emoji, emoticons, and arts
- The keyboard app houses over 70 good looking fonts
- In terms of customization, FancyKey Keyboard offers more than 50 themes.
- FancyKey Keyboard also brings multiple typing effects.
We have listed the best one in the last. Grammarly Keyboard is by far the best and helpful keyboard app that you should have on your device. The app can help you to improve your writing skills because it effectively scans and checks for writing errors. So, with Grammarly Keyboard, you can ensure Mistake free writing.
- Grammarly Keyboard brings a Sophisticated grammar checker which scans and corrects all grammar errors
- The app also offers a Contextual spelling checker which corrects your typing errors in real-time.
- Advanced Punctuation correction and vocabulary enhancements.
So, this is all about the best Android keyboard apps. You can select any of the listed apps and install them on your Android smartphone to replace your default stock keyboard app. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also.