Last Updated on July 1, 2021 by Larious
Apple has released the first public beta of its upcoming operating systems, iOS 15 and iPadOS 15. This beta access allows the users to try out the new software on iPhone and iPad before the official release.
iOS 15 brings new features like Offline Siri, a new safari browser, redesigned Notifications, Focus Mode, FaceTime Share play, and more. You can download the public beta of iOS 15 by joining Apple’s Beta Software program.
Table of Contents
Download Apple iOS 15 & iPadOS 15 Public Beta Testing
Last month, Apple had its annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), where it announced iOS 15 and iPadOS15. This year all the compatible iPhones and iPad will receive the new OS, which brings many new features.
However, we recommend not run the early beta access on your iPhone as there are performance issues, but if you can’t wait to try out the new features, then here we have explained how you can get iOS 15 public beta on your device.
How to Download iOS 15 & iPadOS 15 Public Beta Testing?
Remember that this is just a testing program, and the final version will be releasing this year with the new iPhone lineup. However, Apple has released a beta version so that they can identify the bugs and solve them before the final release.
You can download the public beta of iOS 15; here’s how:
- First, visit Apple’s beta software site on your iPad or iPhone using the Safari browser
- Sign up using your Apple ID
- Select “Enroll your devices” and agree to terms and conditions.
- On the next page, select the software iOS 15 or test iPadOS 15
- Scroll down till you get the Download Profile option
- Click on it; you will see a warning message saying the website is trying to download a configuration profile. Select “Allow”.
- A new pop-up window appears saying, set a new profile from Settings
- Open Settings app, and a new section are added at the top, “Profile Downloaded.”
- Select it, and you can access the public beta version.
- Now, restart your phone to use the iOS 15 public beta.
List of Compatible Devices for iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 Beta Test
Here is the list of devices that can use beta tests of the upcoming software.
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (first generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (first through the fifth generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (first through the third generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad (fifth through the eighth generation)
- iPad Mini (fourth and fifth generation)
- iPad Air (second through the fourth generation)