Last Updated on March 29, 2021 by Larious
WhatsApp is definitely one of the best chatting app ever made for Android & iPhone platform. Though there are many other apps competing with WhatsApp in the social forum. Just after Facebook acquired Whatsapp, new features emerge in Whatsapp and many changes which include the option to hide your profile picture, last seen time, status and many more.
This tutorial main focus is not to teach you to hack into your friend’s Whatsapp account or access your gf/bf WhatsApp account without his/her consent. the aim is to enlighten you for you to enjoy the various benefit your missing out on whatsapp.
Lets get started below:
1. How to Use WhatsApp Without Any Mobile Number
Follow the steps below:
- Uninstall WhatsApp if you already have it installed in your mobile phone. Make sure you already backup all your chats.
- Download and Install WhatsApp again.
- Block your message service by simply shifting to flight mode so that all network connections are disabled. You can alternatively change the message center number. Remember the old one of course. Now, open WhatsApp and add your number to it. So, it will not able to send message to server and verify your mobile number.
- As verification is still incomplete and messages are blocked, Whatsapp will ask you to choose alternative method to verify. Choose ‘Verify through SMS’ and enter your email address. Click ‘Send’ and without waiting for a second, click ‘Cancel’. This terminates the authorization process.
- Now, you are required to spoof message. Install Spoof Text Message for Andriod and Fake-a-Message for iPhone
- Go to your Outbox -> Copy the message details to spoofer app -> Send it to spoofed verification.
- Use these details in your spoofed message: To: +2348039191587 From: +(Country code)(mobile number) Message: Your email address
- A message will be sent to that spoofed number and you can now use this number to connect with friends.
NOTE: I actually do not find this useful though. I feel it is always good to use your real phone number. But you can go ahead with the process if it suits you.
2. Disable WhatsApp auto image, audio and video download
This particular feature is quite annoying in the sense that any media file is automatically saved on your device without your permission, WhatsApp has added new options to its settings to control the automatic media files downloading. Following the settings below:
Go to Settings or media settings-> Chat Settings -> Media auto-download -> Check suitable option either u enable or disable at ‘When using mobile data’, ‘When connected’ on Wi-Fi’ and ‘When Roaming’.
3. Hide WhatsApp Last Seen Time, Profile photo & Status
The last seen feature can be really annoying because it reveals whether you’re online and not. But it is also a cool way to monitor your friends and loved ones. Whatsapp has include an option that allows you to hide or reveal your online status.
Go to settings, click on ‘account”, click on “privacy settings”, now you can decide the options you want.
4. Change Your Friend’s Profile Picture
To do this, follow these steps:
- Download weird-looking/funny picture that you want to assign for your friend’s WhatsApp profile pic.
- Resize it to 561 x 561 pixels and name it with your friend’s mobile number from which he use WhatsApp.
- Save the image to SD Card >> WhatsApp >> Profile Pictures. Overwrite existing file (if required).
- Now, show you friend his profile pic from your WhatsApp to invite instant panic to his face.
Note – Disable WiFi/Data connection so that WhatsApp will not automatically update the pic.
5. Change WhatsApp Themes
If you are bored with the WhatsApp theme you can change it to a totally new interface, just install this app “WhatsApp PLUS Holo” from your play store or ios stores.
It provides the default WhatsApp theme “HOLO” but there are plenty of other ways to customize your WhatsApp interface. Other themes are provided too.
6. Find Out Your WhatsApp Stats
If you Want to know who texts you the most? Want to know if that girl or guy has a crush on you? Find it using WhatStat for Android or iPhone. It shows you everything in neat organized graphs. I first came across this app when a friend uploaded some graphs he had created using WhatStat on our college group on WhatsApp. If you are okay with simple statistics, you can view your statistics by going to Settings -> Account -> Network Usage.
7. Change Phone Number without Losing Messages
You got a new sim card and you want to change your old number associated with WhatsApp without losing access to the groups you had joined? Here’s how you can do it. Go to Settings -> Account -> Change Number -> Type both your old and new phone number and hit ‘Done’ WhatsApp will now send message from that number and it’ll get verified and all your conversations will remain intact.
8. Hide Two Images in One Trick
This trick allows you want to send an image to your WhatsApp friend which will first look like a beautiful girl but when he/she click on it, the image will change to monkey…hahaha, funny right?
Getl Magiapp tricks for Whatsapp on Android and FhumbApp on iPhone. By using these apps, you’ll be able to hide one pic inside other.
9. Get Voice Notification For WhatsApp Activities
If you’re a busy person and you’re doing some other tasks and don’t have time to access your phone just to read your WhatsApp notifications, instead of ignoring them, you can turn them to voice notification.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Install Voice for notification first and then Text-to-speech
- Open Voice for notification. It will ask you to turn ON accessibility for the app. So navigate to Settings >> Accessibility and turn the accessibility settings fot this app.
- Now, open the app again, it will have options to read notifications for WhatsApp and other apps on your device.
I hope this tutorial has been of great help?