The wait is finally over for windows phone lovers with the official BBM on windows phone platform.You can now download BBM and connect with your friends and family around the world. BBM is one of the most popular social application in the world and it is on very mobile device platform but just recently launched for the windows phone device.
How to Install BBM on Windows Phone
- To install BBM you will need to be using a Windows Phone 8.0 or windows 8.1
You can check your windows version of Windows Phone by following the settings below:
- On Start, swipe left to the Application list
- Tap Settings > About > More Info
- Look for the Software field and verify it says Windows Phone 8.0 or 8.1
- Download and install BBM for your Windows Phone click here and you would be taken to the Windows Phone store where you can download BBM.
Sign into BBM using a BlackBerry ID
To get started you will need a BBID (BlackBerry ID). Simply input your email and password and login, also the benefit of BBID is that your BBM contact list and other BBM details are linked to your BBID. With your contact list linked to your BBID, you no longer have to manually backup and restore your BBM contact list when you switch devices.
Now you can start pinging and chat with friends and loved ones.