Last Updated on April 15, 2022 by Larious
Currently, there are hundreds of platforms out there that can help you find a job, but LinkedIn is the most preferred and trusted among users. Apart from finding the right job, LinkedIn is also a platform that can help you learn new skills, succeed in your career, and meet new people.
LinkedIn also has its app available for Android & iOS, and the platform is mainly used to connect and strengthen professional relationships. Being an active LinkedIn user, sometimes you may want to save posts that other users had shared.
Table of Contents
How to Save and Find Saved Posts on LinkedIn
The post could be anything from a simple text post to a post containing images, videos, or file attachments; LinkedIn allows you to save posts that you see in your feed in easy steps. So, if you are looking for ways to save items on LinkedIn, you are reading the right guide.
In this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on saving and finding saved items on LinkedIn. The steps will be straightforward; just follow them as we have mentioned below.
How to Save Posts on LinkedIn
In this section, we will learn how to save Posts on LinkedIn. Follow some of the simple steps we have shared to save posts on LinkedIn.
1. First of all, open LinkedIn and find a post you want to save.
2. Now right click on the three dots behind the post as shown below.
3. From the drop-down menu, click on the Save option.
4. This will save the post. If you want to unsave the post, click on the three dots again and select the Unsave option.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can save unsafe posts on LinkedIn.
How to Find Saved Items on LinkedIn
In this method, we will learn how to find the saved items on LinkedIn. Follow some of the simple steps we have shared below.
1. First of all, log in to your LinkedIn account on your computer. Next, click on the Me button as shown below.
2. On the profile menu that appears, click on the View Profile button as shown below.
3. On the next screen, click on the See all resources option as shown below.
4. On the Resources screen, scroll down and click on the My Items.
5. You will find all your saved items.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can view all your saved items on LinkedIn.
It’s pretty easy to save and find saved items on LinkedIn. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below.