Last Updated on June 28, 2015 by Larious
MTN is currently browsing and downloading free with no actual credit using the Operamini browser and settings. Based on my findings online i discovered Naij.com is in partnership with the Mtn network in providing a massive one million days of internet for subscribers on MTN between June 18 and July 10, 2015. Read: Free MTN Unlimited Browsing And Downloads On PC Via Simple Server
MTN users will be able to activate their free day of internet once during this time period and will be able to browse all websites using Opera Mini.
I actually heard about the operamini trick online and decided to give it try, to my greatest surprise it did work well and i would be sharing with you all the steps by steps approach to also enable you too enjoy this.
Lets get started,
The simple server is just an awesome application which has really been very helpful in terms of free affordable internet connection. Below i used the simple server version 2.0.2 to rock my Samsung s4 device, browsing and downloading unlimited with all my apps working.
- First you need to have the simple server version 2.0.2 installed on your android device. If you don’t already have it, you can download it Here
- After downloading the simple server version 2.0.2 on your android or pc, You need to extract the simple server version 2.0.2 apk file from the folder using Winrar or any extracting apps of your choice like the winrar app or so.
- Now Install the simple server version 2.0.2 apk on your android
- After installing the simple server, the simple server app is already pre configured for the bb10 bis plan.
You need to configure your android device, Create a new Access point on your android with the settings below as it is shown in the screenshot below:
- APN: Web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
- Proxy: 127.0.0.1
- Port: 8080
Save and enable this Access point for all your connection.
- Now launch your simple server, all you need to change is just:
- Injection Query/Url: http://server4.operamini.com
- Injection Host: server4.operamini.com
- Log level: Debug
- Now launch the simple server version 2.0.2, Click on start and feel the joy of simple server rocking with the operamini settings.
- Download Autoproxy App for Android: This app is just awesome and very important because it actually makes the simple server connection stable and allow all apps run well with the simple server even your BBM connects well and pictures showing.
Download Autoproxy Here
- After downloading the autoproxy on your android , You need to extract the autoproxy apk file from the folder using Winrar or any extracting apps of your choice.
- Now Install the autoproxy apk on your android
See the settings below:
- Now Connect your simple server and also launch the autoproxy to enable stable connection. If you notice its slow or refuses to connect, simply disconnect and reconnect the simple server.
This allows all your apps to work with the simple server using the operamini settings. I actually skype, downloads, upload pics on Instagram, BBM, and others.
See Screenshots Below:
Using the Simple server on PC with the Operamini Settings
Open Simpleserver.ini file of your simple server on your pc and configure the settings
LHOST = ‘127.0.0.1’
IMETHOD = 0
ISPLIT = 0
RHTTP = 0
TIMEOUT = 60
PHOST = ‘010.199.212.002’
RQUERY = ”
RPATH = 0
PTYPE = 0
KEEP = ”
BQUERY = ”
MQUERY = ”
RHTTPS = 1
PPORT = 8080
LPORT = 8080
VALHDR0 = ‘server4.operamini.com’
VALHDR1 = ”
VALHDR2 = ”
VALHDR3 = ”
IQUERY = ‘server4.operamini.com’
ADMODE = 0
CQUERY = ”
CUSHDR2 = ”
CUSHDR3 = ”
CUSHDR0 = ‘Proxy’
CUSHDR1 = ”
ILINE = 0
FQUERY = ”
SBUFF = 1024
RPORT = 0
Save the file and RUN simpleserver.exe
After all have said and done above, you can enjoy the blazing speed of using the Operamini settings on your android.
Am actually posting this article using the N70 BBLITED BB10 data plan via the X181 app on my Pc which downloads up to 5Gb for 24hrs 😀