Last Updated on March 6, 2023 by Larious
Here we are discussing two methods of windows 10 installation. The first method is to upgrade to Windows free; the second is to create an installation disc for windows 10 to install on any PC.
I think it’s pretty easy for you all, also. You can download Windows 10 free, download the full version and upgrade your old windows to the latest Windows 10. I always loved when a new OS release came from Microsoft Windows 10. Users were expecting Windows 9 after the previous 8.1, but it was surprising that Microsoft Skipped 9 and released Windows 10.
The current Windows version is Microsoft Windows 10, which has a new look of Metro Style UI (User Interface), and Microsoft had to take a further step to create a Mixture of Windows 7 and 8 to form the latest version of Windows 10.
If you also want to install Windows 11 on your pc, follow our guide – How to Download & Install Windows 11. Also, you can download Windows 11 ISO for testing purposes.
Table of Contents
Download Windows 10 ISO 32/64-bit Full Version
So far, Windows 10 has received positive responses from technical groups. However, Microsoft officially discontinued the distribution of Windows 10 for free.
Yes, you can grab a free copy of the Windows 10 ISO file from the web, but that won’t receive any future updates; if you are interested in grabbing a free copy of the Windows 10 operating system, continue reading the article.
- Name of the software: Windows 10 Technical overview available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions with English mainstream language.
- Type of Setup: Offline Installer/Full Standalone Setup:
- Compatibility: Architecture: 32Bit(x86)/64 Bit(x64)
- License: Free
- Developers: Microsoft
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS To upgrade: You will need Service Pack 1 (SP1) Of Windows 7 or 8.1( Windows installed must be genuine; otherwise, no update will avail you).
- Processor: 1 GHz, faster processor, or SoC (System on a chip). 64-bit Windows 10 require a processor that supports CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF capabilities.
- RAM: At least 1 GB for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Physical Memory (Hard Disk Space): 16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Display or Resolution: 1024 x 600.
- Touch: For multi-touch support tablets or Windows devices.
- Microsoft account: Required for some features.
- Cortana support: Only supported in the United States, United Kingdom, China, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
- Windows Hello Face Recognition: an Infrared camera for facial recognition, iris detection, or a fingerprint reader that supports the Windows Biometric Framework.
- Media streaming: Xbox Music and Xbox Video streaming capabilities are available only in certain regions.
- Compatible kernel-mode drivers.
- Device encryption: InstantGo and TPM 2.0.
- BitLocker: Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2, TPM 2.0, or a USB flash drive.
- Wifi Direct Printing: Supported wifi Router to access services
1) Upgrading from Old Windows to Windows 10
As mentioned earlier, Windows 10 is a free upgrade if you are running Windows 7 or Windows 8. Here’s how you can upgrade:
1. First, ensure that you have genuine Windows 7/8/8.1, as this update is only available on these versions of open windows.
2. Now, navigate to Control Panel -> Windows Update in your genuine version of windows.
3. Now, users of all the selected 190 countries where Windows 10 is being released will see the Major Update of Windows 10.
4. Click Install the update, and the downloading process will start on Windows 10.
5. After the above step, or if you have not got that screen, click on the Windows sign icon on the system tray.
6. You will see the option for Reservation Confirmed, and after that, Download Option For Windows 10. Just tap on it.
7. Now, Windows 10 will start downloading on your computer, which can take time according to your internet speed. Now when this process completes, your windows will get rebooted automatically.
That’s it. Now you will get entered into the most amazing version of Windows, Windows 10.
2) Steps To Make Windows 10 Installation Disc
1. First, you need to download the latest version of the Media Creation Tool, and below are the links to get the respective bit tool.
Note: If you cannot download the file, right-click on the link and select ‘Open Link in New Tab.’ The download should start.
2. Now click on the Create an installation media option there.
3. Now, you need to install the tool on your PC and launch it, and you will have two options: make the USB flash drive bootable to install windows or get the ISO file. Select the ISO File option there.
5. The downloading process will start and take time according to your internet speed.
6. After downloading, you will get the ISO file of Windows 10; you need to burn that ISO file on the DVD; first, download and install Windows USB/DVD Download Tool. This tool is available free of cost from Microsoft Corporation.
7. Don’t have trouble with the software’s title, Windows 7. But this software works perfectly fine with Windows 7,8, or 8.1, and 10. Now you have to install the downloaded software. After installing it now, you have to run it.
8. Now, click on browse in the open window, as shown below. Now locate the Windows ISO file path, select it, and click the Next button.
9. Now, you have to click on the DVD in the next window to make it bootable to install windows 10 on any PC. Or else you can select the USB option to create a Bootable pen drive.
10. Now, the burning process will start, and after a few minutes, you are done with the installation disk of Windows 10 that you can use to install Windows 10 on any PC.
Complete Guide: How To Create Windows 10 Bootable USB/Pendrive
3) Alternative Method:
Microsoft had already ended the free Windows 10 upgrade offer. However, if you still wish to enjoy Windows 10 without spending any money, then try this method:
1. Visit this link and click the Download Tool Now button.
2. Once downloaded, open the tool and choose the option Upgrade this PC now.
3. If you wish to install Windows 10 on another computer, choose the second option, Create Installation Media for another PC.
4. Once downloaded, you will get the ISO file. You can mount the ISO image file and can run the setup. Through this installation, you will not be asked for the product key.
Note: Check out the Windows 10 system requirements before installing Windows 10. If you face any problems, please discuss them in the below comments. Enjoy, and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
So, this is all about Windows 10 free download full version. I hope this article helped you! Could you share it with your friends also? If you have any doubts, let us know in the comment box below.