The fun of using and android device is not complete without internet subscription, Network Providers data plans are quite expensive for the average Nigerians and the hunt for cheap internet plan is always on the rise. Am going to share with you guys how you can browse on your android device using the blackberry 1k for 3GB BIS plan.
NOTE: This trick doesn’t work on Samsung devices thou. Because it’s not yet stable on Samsung devices as of late.
STEP ONE: USING A BLACKBERRY TO CONFIGURE THE GLO LINE THEN PLACE IT ON YOUR ANDROID
This trick involves your bb to be set on 3G mode
1. Subscribe for the plan by sending Comonth to 777, wait for some few seconds you would receive a text message saying you have 3072mb of data.
To check your data balance: dial *777*0#
2. Browse on the blackberry for 5 minutes, download and surf the net.
3. Switch off the blackberry and remove the sim.
4. Insert the sim on your android device and configure your android by creating a new APN using Blackberry.net.
5. Activate by switching on your data connection. (H won’t show yet)
6. Switch off your android and remove the sim to be placed on your blackberry. Note: still keep the setting on your android on blackberry.net.
7. Insert the sim back on your blackberry while making sure it is still on 3G mode and blackberry sign. Browse and download.
8. Now return the sim back to your android and you would see the H sign and keep browsing. Now you have successfully configured your android.
NOTE: You can used blackberryx.net if blackberry.net does’nt work for you.
STEP TWO: USING A BLACKBERRY IMEI ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICE
This method is quite risky and could brick your android device, it involves injecting a blackberry imei number to the android device whereby turning the android device to a blackberry device internally. Also allowing the android device to use blackberry services.