Last Updated on September 5, 2020 by Larious
Android smartphones are getting more powerful. Nowadays, smartphones are offering powerful cameras that can even complete DSLRs. Such high-quality camera specs always force us to capture more and more pictures.
Well, taking photos is not a bad thing, but over time our smartphone accumulates lots of pictures. Apart from the photos that you capture, the images that you receive from your friends through instant messaging apps were also stored on the internal storage.
Table of Contents
Best Photo Management Apps For Android
These image files can take up lots of space on your device and can lead to slow down. So, to deal with such issues, one needs to use photo management apps. There are plenty of photo management apps available for Android and here we are going to list a few of them. So, let’s check out the best photo management apps for Android 2020.
1. A+ Gallery
This one brings in a wide range of photo management tools. The great thing about A+ Gallery is that it automatically organizes all photos based on when and where you have taken. Not only that but with A+ Gallery, you can create and manage photo albums as well.
- It’s one of the best free photo gallery app for Android.
- The app offers multiple photo viewing, search, and management options.
- It automatically organizes your photos.
- A+ Gallery also has a private vault.
Well, it’s one of the best and highly customizable offline photo gallery app available on the Play Store. With this app, you can organize photos, edit photos, and recover deleted photos.
- The app offers lots of useful features like photo recovery, duplicate cleaner, etc.
- If offers a password-protected vault to store private pictures.
- It supports all popular photo and video formats.
3. Gallery Go
Well, it’s a smart, light, and fast photo & video gallery app for Android. The app is built by Google to help you with photo management. The app is optimized to work offline.
- With this app, you can find photos faster with the automatic organization.
- The app offers a few photo editing features.
- The app lets you use folders to organize photos in any way you want.
- Gallery Go comes in small file sizes.
It’s the first Artificial intelligence offline gallery app to make looking your photos intuitive. With Curator, you will get a private and trash folders. Not only that, but Curator also provides users useful features like photo tagging, shared albums, etc.
- The app organizes your photos using Artificial intelligence.
- It also offers convenient gestures to navigate and interact with the photos.
- Some other features include trash folders, custom tags, shared albums, etc.
If you are searching for a photo management app that’s designed with speed and simplicity in mind, then you need to give Optic a try. Guess what? With Optic you can not only manage your photos or albums, but you can also secure them. For privacy, the app provides users a password-protected vault which can be used to store private images.
- The app has been made by keeping speed and simplicity in mind.
- With Optic, you can view & manage local photos.
- It also offers a secure vault to store photos & albums.
- The app has a modern design and it’s completely free to use.
The app has a gorgeous material design which makes it fast and smooth. With Memoria Photo Gallery, you can easily manage your photos and create albums. For security, Memoria Photo Gallery provides users a vault to hide pictures and albums.
- It’s one of the best and most personalized photo gallery apps for Android.
- The photo gallery app lets you choose amongst a wide range of primary and accent colors.
- You can press and hold on any image to zoom in.
- It also offers a password-protected vault to keep private photos.
With Piktures – Beautiful Gallery, you can easily manage photos stored on your device. Not only that but Piktures – Beautiful Gallery also provides users a photo editor, video player, GIF Maker, etc.
- With this app, you can access media files stored on internal & external storage.
- Piktures also lets you access the media files stored on cloud storage services.
- It also offers a private vault to keep private photos secure.
Well, Files by Google is a multi-purpose file management app available on the Google Play Store. With Files by Google, you can clean up junk files, free up space, find files faster, share files offline, etc. Files by Google provides users a duplicate file cleaner that can scan and file duplicate photos.
- The app is backed by Google.
- It offers lots of useful file management features.
- With Files By Google, You can find files faster, free up space, backup files, etc.
- It also lets you access and delete duplicate files.
Well, its an official photo management app from Google to organize all photos stored on your smartphone. The app is known for its essential features like shared albums, automatic creations, and advanced editing suite.
- Google Photos comes built-in on Android devices.
- The app lets you back up unlimited photos and videos for free.
- It automatically creates a new album after an event or trip.
- Google Photos also offers an advanced editing suite.
Guess what? With Slidebox – Photo Organizer, you can not only manage your photos but can delete unwanted or duplicate images as well. Not only that, but Slidebox – Photo Organizer also got the ability to compare similar photos as well.
- With this app, you can organize your photos with quick gestures.
- You just need to swipe up to delete all unwanted photos.
- The app offers multiple photo sorting options.
So, these are the ten best photo manager apps that you can use on your Android smartphone. If you know any other such apps, let us know in the comment box below. I hope this article helped you! Share it with your friends also.