Last Updated on September 5, 2020 by Larious
Well, if you are a YouTuber or a Video editor, then you might know the importance of a video editing tool. As of now, there are hundreds of video editing apps available for Windows; however, most of them were premium.
It’s not that free video editing apps don’t exist, but the free one often fails to meet the user requirements. That’s the only reason users often look for ways to run mobile video editing apps on PC.
Windows users often search for terms like ‘KineMaster for PC’, ‘VivaVideo for PC’, etc. So, if you are also searching for the same, then you have landed on the right webpage. In this article, we are going to share a tutorial on how to run KineMaster on PC without BlueStack.
What is KineMaster?
Well, KineMaster is one of the best and leading video editing app available for smartphones. Compared to every other video editing apps for Android, KineMaster offers more features.
The app is extremely easy to use and offers video editing features. With KineMaster, you can create amazing videos, blend multiple video modes, etc.
Below, we have shared some of the best features of KineMaster for PC in 2020.
Features of KineMaster for PC:
As we have mentioned above, KineMaster offers more features than any other mobile video editing apps. Here we have shared some of the best features of the mobile video editing app.
- With this app, you can combine multiple layers of videos to create unique effects.
- KineMaster also allows you to blend multiple video modes.
- With this app, you also get a color adjustment tool, color picker, etc.
- KineMaster Asset Store lets you access hundreds of free music, graphics, fonts, stickers, etc.
- KineMaster for Android can also be used to create slow-motion and time-lapse videos.
- Unlike every other video editing apps, KineMaster also supports 2160p video export at 60 frames per second.
Install and Run KineMaster App in PC Without BlueStacks 2020
Well, BlueStack is one of the best Android emulator available for Windows and macOS. However, it’s not meant for low-end devices. BlueStacks lags a lot on devices having less RAM.
So, if you have a low-end PC, then you need to use KineMaster on PC without BlueStack. Follow some of the simple methods given below to run KineMaster on PC without Bluestacks in 2020.
1. Using Nox Player
For those who don’t know, Nox Player is one of the best Android emulator available for Windows. Just like BlueStacks, Nox Player can also be used to emulate the kIneMaster mobile app on PC. Here’s how to use Nox Player on PC in 2020.
- First of all, download & install Nox Player on your Windows PC.
- Once done, launch Nox Player on your PC. You will see the Android type interface now.
- Just click on the ‘Google Play Store‘ and search for the “Kinemaster“.
- Once done, click on the ‘Install‘ button to install the app on Nox Player.
- Once installed, you can open the application from the App drawer of the Nox Player.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can install Nox Player for PC without Bluestacks in 2020.
2. Using Memu Play
Just like Nox Player, you can even use Memu Play to emulate KineMaster on PC. Here’s how to use Memu Play on Windows PC to run KineMaster on PC.
- First of all, download & install Memu Play on your Windows PC.
- Once done, open it and enter your Google ID.
- Now click on the Play Store icon and search for ‘KineMaster‘
- Install the app on Memu Play. Once installed, you will be able to use the app on the PC.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can install KineMaster on PC using Memu Play.
So, this article is all about how to run KineMaster on PC without BlueStack. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also.