Last Updated on December 6, 2020 by Larious
Internet download manager which is also called IDM for short is a intelligent system to manage the downloaded files easier, this new technology will speed up the downloading files and according to manufacturer up to 5 times faster than normal can download.Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 500 percent, resume and schedule downloads.
Comprehensive error recovery and resume downloads due to lost connections Capability will restart broken or Interrupted, network problems, computer shutdowns, or Unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.
Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology the that’s to Accelerate your downloads.
The IDM systems “division dynamic” has resume feature and continue to cut download times without lost Information downloaded. Supports all popular browsers and applications on the market. The ability to download Video Grabber video on the site. Site Grabber downloadable Multiple Files. Ability to manage advanced scheduling Downloads. Speed Limiter feature to limit the download speed. Support for multiple languages
The internet download manager version 6.23 build 15 is the latest IDM currently, and it supports all the latest release versions of most browsers like the google chrome, firefox mozila and others.
How To Download The Internet Download Manager V6.23 Build 15
Click Here to directly download IDM v6.23 Build 15
Key Features of Internet Download Manager:
- All popular browsers and applications are supported! Internet Download Manager supports all versions of popular browsers, and can be integrated into any 3rd party Internet applications.
- Download with one click. When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. IDM supports HTTP, FTP and HTTPS protocols.
- Download Speed. Internet Download Manager Accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its can intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology.
- Download Resume. Internet Download Manager will resume where they left off Unfinished download from the place.
- Simple installation wizard. Quick and easy installation program will make Necessary settings for you, and check your connection at the end to Ensure trouble free installation of Internet Download Manager
- Automatic Antivirus checking. Antivirus free from viruses and Trojans checking makes your downloads.
- Advanced Browser Integration. When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application. None of download managers have this feature.
- Built-in Scheduler. Internet Download Manager can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer When it’s done.
- IDM supports many types of proxy servers. For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers.
- IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and and Keberos. Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password.
- Download All feature. IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It’s easy to download multiple files with this feature.
- Customizable Interface. You may choose the order, and what buttons and columns Appear on the main IDM window.
- Download Categories. Internet Download Manager can be used to Organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.
- Quick Update Feature. Quick update may check for new versions of IDM and update IDM once per week.
- Download Limits. Progressive downloading with quotas feature. The feature is useful for connections use some kind of fair access the that’s policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.
- Drag and Drop. You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop complete files out of Internet Download Manager.
- IDM is multilingual. IDM is translated to Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai languages.
I recommend using the Internet download Manager for all your downloads on PC. The IDM is simply the best for all download managers you can find on PC.