Last Updated on December 26, 2015 by Larious
We all need to recharge our lines to make calls, for internet subscription, send someone credit and others, All these are made very easy without you going out to buy recharge cards or taking that long walk just to get recharge cards, You can easily recharge your mobile lines directly from your bank account, its free, fast and reliable.
From the comfort of your home, you just have to dial few short codes and just in few seconds your line is instantly recharged right from your bank account with no stress or wahala 😀
How to Recharge Your Lines From Your Bank Account (All banks)
Simply dial the short codes of your bank and input the amount and wait for few seconds to get recharged.
- Access bank:*901* amount#
- Eco Bank*326*amount#
- First Bank:*894*amount#
- Heritage bank:*322*030*amount#
- Sky bank:*389*076*1*amount#
- Stanbic IBTC: *909*amount#
- Unity bank:*322*215*amount#
- Zenith:*966*amount# or *302*amnt# (for mtn users)
- Diamond bank(yellow acct. only):*710*555*phone no*amount*pin#
NOTE: This only works with registered number you used in receiving bank alerts that is authorized to work with the bank recharge short codes.