Last Updated on June 29, 2020 by Larious
Importance of data recovery
In today’s technology age, data is a company’s most valuable asset and must be protected at all costs. For this reason, data backup is critical to an industry’s success, because if you lose it without recovery options, everything else is lost. Data loss can occur for many reasons, but the cause doesn’t matter if you have the right backup and recovery software to help you with your lost information.
When you work at a company, you’ve probably accomplished three things: all computers freeze or cause problems, everyone makes mistakes, and disasters are likely to happen when you’re least prepared. A company should always be prepared with the data backup system in advance. Otherwise, valuable information will be lost in dangerous situations.
Data recovery software
There are many Mac data recovery tools available online to recover data lost through careless deletion, corrupted hard drives, or virus attacks. Developing good software requires a lot of work and a security protocol – that’s why Mac data recovery tools are only free up to a certain capacity.
iBosyoft Data Recovery for Mac can recover files from Mac computer, Trash, hard drive, flash drive, memory card, digital camera, mobile phones, etc. You can also restore data from storage devices with APFS, HFS, HFS+, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, and more file systems.
This Mac data recovery software is easy to use and kept simple with two scan modes: fast and deep. It offers the ability to scan deleted files faster. When recovering images, videos, photos, music, documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, TXT, RTF), emails, etc. lost from your computer, the software does save any of this data through running a deep scan.
iBosyoft will help you recover a variety of files from the depths of damaged drives. It is one of the first free data recovery programs to provide users with free trial versions – this data recovery solution is one of the few that allows users to experience the full version of the software for free. The free version allows you to recover 2 GB of data.
Furthermore, you have the right to restore the scanned data directly during the scan. Save the scan result in SPF files so that you can restore the desired files at any time.
Easy data recovery for all situations
iBoysoft Data Recovery offers professional solutions for various data loss problems. It can deal with data loss due to improper deletion, incorrectly formatted drives, unexpected processes, corrupted memory card, deleted partition, unexpected macOS crash, inaccessible drive, virus attack, etc.
Safe and reliable data recovery
It is a user-friendly software that allows you to quickly restore a large number of files and a really useful tool that will save you so much time and grief.
You can recover:
- Computer and laptop
- Flash drive
- Memory card
- Digital camera
- Removable drive
It is fully compatible with all common PCs, Macs, hard drives and USB drives such as Apple, Samsung, Dell, HP, IBM, HITACHI, TOSHIBA, Sony, Seagate, Kingston, SanDisk etc.
Advantages in a nutshell:
- a large selection of supported files; the full version of the software is available in the trial version.
- Very fast scans; able to retrieve a wide range of files; verified as safe to use; able to view files before recovery; Users can use the full version with the free trial version.
- Intuitive design, easy operation, powerful recovery capacity, pre-recovery preview, exceptional performance.
- Intuitive interface, offers a low entry-level tariff, for everyone who does not have to restore large amounts of data.
- user-friendly, you can use the full version, above-average scan and recovery speeds
- high success rate, full version available for free testing
- completely unrestricted, user-friendly interface
- Simple operation, the possibility of previewing files before restoration.