Last Updated on June 21, 2017 by Larious
Am pretty sure you have fallen in a situation, where you scratched out the silver panel on your recharge card and mistakenly scratched out the Digits with it, right now you feel so disappointed and Frustrated, you now reason to start calling Customer Care for solution which would take forever to get answered, due to the fact the customer care reps are all busy attending to other customers and therefore getting your call delayed.You don’t have to worry any more even if you scratched out some numbers from it, the solution has now been installed and added to the popular official MyMTN application.
You just need to simply download the MyMTN app, The MyMTN app is a popular MTN self service too.
How To Use MyMTN App To Recover Over-Scratched Recharge Card
1. Firstly, install the MyMTN app on Playstore by clicking here.
2. Login your account or register an account, if you don’t have.
3. Tap on ‘Load over-scratched card‘ option.
4. Enter the incomplete ‘Digits of the scratch card’.
5. Enter the ‘Serial number of the over-scratched card’.
6. Enter the ‘Phone number’ and finally, tap on ‘Recovery‘.
Immediately, your full recharge card pin would be sent to you as SMS and load it as fast as possible or at any time you wish.