Last Updated on June 5, 2020 by Larious
Tecno Pouvoir (a.k.a. Tecno LC7) is the 2020 iteration of the Pouvoir high battery stamina smartphone range. The need to have smartphones with big batteries isn’t far fetched. We all desire a smartphone that is capable of seeing us through the day on a single charge. This has been the mandate for Tecno Pouvoir Phones. The Tecno Pouvoir 4 maintains this mandate. It settles its power-hungry components with a 6000mAh battery.
Tecno Pouvoir 4 LC7 Key Specs & Features
- 7.0-inch IPS LCD, 20.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 720 x 1640 Pixels
- Android 10; HIOS 6.1
- 3GB RAM
- Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22
- 32GB Built-in Storage, SD Card Support up to 256GB
- 13MP + 2MP + 2MP + Low Light sensor Quad Rear Camera
- 8MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
- 6000mAh Non-Removable Li-ion Battery
Design and Display
The design on the Tecno Pouvoir 4 LC7 shows great improvement over last year’s Tecno Pouvoir 3. You have got a more refined chassis design, which is way more appealing.
This design picks up traits from already released Tecno smartphones. The rear is home to a familiar setup coming from the Tecno Camon 15. Where you have a square camera module, an optical fingerprint sensor, and the Tecno branding which indicates its a Tecno Phone.
The batteries aren’t the only massive thing we have got here. The Pouvoir 4 is home to a massive 7.0 inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1640 Pixels. This display is home to a drop notch which houses a front-facing camera.
The cameras saw an improvement with the Tecno Pouvoir 4. Tecno stepped thing up a notch by featuring pental cameras as opposed to the dual cameras we saw on the Pouvoir 3. This goes to say you have more features at your fingertips.
The rear camera department is home to quad cameras which comprises a 13MP primary camera, double 2MP secondary cameras, and a low light sensor which helps improves photos taken in the dark.
Selfies are manned by a single 8MP camera, which is supported by a dual-camera flash system for bright selfies.
Hardware and Software
The Tecno Pouvoir 4 doesn’t stray too far performance-wise. It comes packed with a minor spec bump of what we had on its predecessor. It’s easy to say this is a deliberate act to maintain the price category.
Powering the Tecno Pouvoir 4 is a quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 Processor, a PowerVR GE8320 GPU, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, and a non-removable 6000mAh battery.
On the software side, this Android phone runs the HIOS 6.1 on top of the Android 10 operating system.
The Tecno Pouvoir 4 LC7 features a 3.5mm jack and micro-USB 2.0 port. It also features Wifi and Bluetooth 5.0.
Internet connectivity on the Tecno Pouvoir 4 is capped at 4G LTE, due to the absence of 5G support.
Tecno Pouvoir 4 Price and Availability
The price of the Tecno Pouvoir 4 is around 54,320 Naira in Nigeria, which is about $140, 14,875 Kenyan Shillings, and 808 Ghana Cedi.
The Tecno Pouvoir 4 LC7 was announced in May 2020 and is expected to be on sale in early June 2020.
Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Tecno Pouvoir 4 LC7:
- Platform: Android 10; HIOS 6.1
- Processor: Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Colours: Ice Jadeite，Misty Grey，Fascinating Purple
- Dimension: 174.9mm x 79.6mm x 9.2mm
- Weight: –
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 7.0-inch IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1640 Pixels
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 13MP + 2MP + 2MP + Low Light sensor
- Rear Camera Features: HDR, Macro shots, 1080 at 30fps, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera: 8MP Camera, Dual LED Flash, 1080p @ 30fps
- Built-in Storage: 32GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, Up to 256GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850/900/1800/1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: B1/B5/B8
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: B1/B3/B5/B8/B38/B40/B41
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: –
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, Micro-USB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: –
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: –
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes ( Rear-Mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: –
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: –
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-Removable 6000 mAh Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: –