Last Updated on May 5, 2020 by Larious
There’s no shortage of video player apps for Windows. On Techviral, we have already shared a list of best video player apps for Windows in 2020. Still, there are lots of users who want to use mobile media player apps on PC. Lots of Android users have messaged us regarding how to run the mobile media player – XPlayer on PC.
So, in this article, we have decided to share a few best methods that would help you to emulate the mobile app on Windows computers. But, before we share the method, let’s know what XPlayer is and how it works.
Table of Contents
What is XPlayer?
XPlayer is a video player app available for Android smartphones. Compared to every other media player apps for Android, Xender provides users more features. It’s a professional-grade video playback tool that supports all media formats, including the 4K/Ultra HD video files.
Compared to desktop media player apps, Xender for Android has more advanced features like hardware acceleration, subtitle support, etc. This is why Android users want to use the mobile media player app on PC.
Now that you are well aware of Xplayer, let’s check out some of the key features of the media player app.
Features of XPlayer
Compared to every other mobile video player app, Xender provides users more features. The good thing is that you can enjoy the same features on a desktop computer too. So, let’s check out some of the key features of XPlayer.
- The media player app supports all video formats like MKV, MP4, M4V, AVI, etc.
- It’s one of the first media player apps to support Ultra HD and 4K videos.
- The app lets you create a private folder to save videos.
- XPlayer allows you to use gestures to control volume, brightness, and video playback.
- It also offers a few multi-playback options like auto-rotate, aspect-ration, screen lock, etc.
So, these are some of the key features of XPlayer. You can enjoy all these features on Windows by emulating XPlayer for PC.
XPlayer For PC – How to install on Windows 10
XPlayer is only available for Android. That means you need to use emulators to emulate the media player app on PC. Below, we have shared two best methods to install XPlayer for PC.
Install XPlayer for PC – BlueStacks
BlueStack is one of the best and top-rated Android emulators available out there. It can emulate almost every Android apps and game on your PC screen. So, let’s check out how to use the BlueStack emulator to install XPlayer on PC.
- First, Download & install the BlueStack app player on Windows PC.
- Once done, open the emulator and click on ‘App Center.’
- Now, on the App center, search for ‘XPlayer’. Install it on BlueStack
- Once done, install it and grant the permissions.
- Wait for few seconds until the app installs.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can use the BlueStack emulator to run XPlayer on PC.
Install XPlayer for PC – Andyroid
Andyroid is another top-rated emulator which can be used to emulate XPlayer on Windows 10 computer. The emulator is faster than BlueStack, but it offers fewer features. Follow some of the simple steps given below to run XPlayer on Windows 10 PC.
- Download & install Andyroid on your Windows 10 computer.
- Open the emulator, and you will see an Android interface.
- There you need to log in with your Google Play Account.
- Once done, open Google Play Store and install XPlayer.
- Once installed, open the app and enjoy the video player app.
So, this is how you can use Andyroid to emulate XPlayer on PC Screen. You can use other emulators too like Nox, Genymotion, etc. For a complete list of mobile emulators for PC, check out the article – 20 Best Android Emulators in 2020, To Experience Android On Windows PC
So, the above is all about how to download and install XPlayer on PC. I hope this article helped you! Share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below.