Last Updated on March 29, 2019 by Larious
Mtn Bis has been working flawlessly on both Pc and Android using various third-party applications, Simple Server, Droidvpn, Pd-proxy, and now OpenVpn Connect. Am currently making use of my Mtn Bis subscription on my Samsung galaxy S4 using Openvpn Connect. The joy of actually surfing and downloading is quite awesome, unlike when you subscribe for an Android data plan you have to always watch your Data or turn your Data off when you’re not actively online. Using Mtn Bis on Android has a great feel and calm your nerves when online.
Let’s get started with the settings and configurations below:
- Your Android device must be Rooted
- If you already have Openvpn Connect installed on your android, you don’t need to download another one, for those that don’t have, go to your Play Store and search for “openvpn connect” download and install it.
- Download Openvpn configuration file Here, and extract the content of the MTNBIS+openVPN config file and copy them to your phone or your Micro sd card.
- Make use of Es xplorer or any zip app to unzip it and extract the config file on your Android
- Now launch Openvpn Connect, click on options and select “import”, now choose “import profile from sd card” then locate the config files you have just copied to your device then click on Select to allow Openvpn Connect to save the profile.
- Subsciribe to any MTN BIS plans, monthly, weekly, or daily, Daily send “BBCDAY” to 131, costs N100, Weekly N500, send “BBCWEEK” to 131, Monthly N1,000, send “BBCMONTH” to 131
- Set your Android phone’s access point to “web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net”
Now launch Openvpn Connect and select any config free openvpn server from the list and connect.
NOTE: Place “master4code.txt” in ya root phone memory or memory card after extracting the config files. If Openvpn Connect ask for username and password, input username: vpnbook and password: YenaSpe4.