For Mtn users actively seeking for free and affordable internet, this article is just what you’ve been looking for. Mtn Bis is presently rocking and working using a third party application called Simple server. Presently have been using my Mtn Bis subscription on my Pc via Simpler server. Below are the settings and configurations to get you rocking your Mtn Bis on pc and also get you grooving unlimited downloads.
Simple Server Settings For Pc
- Download Simple Server for Pc Here. Extract the downloaded file and open the extracted file folder, click on the ‘Simpler Server.exe and run the application.
Note: The simpler server is already configured in the simple server.ini file.
- Now load N100 on your Mtn line and send a text message: BBCDAY to 21600
- After receiving the welcome to Mtn Bis message, Go to setting on your Modem and configure your Apn: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net, and configure your browser and IDM to 127.0.0.1 port 8080
- Open your browser and start surfing and downloading.
NOTE: Some Mtn sim are lucky to give up to 10GB with just N1oo, while others would just get to 1GB and Stop.
Simple Server Settings For Android
- Download Simple Server.apk Here. downloade the file and use a winrar app or any zip app on your android to open and install simpler server.apk.
- Go to simple server and configure the settings:
- Pproxy host: 10.199.212.2
- Proxy Port: 8080
- Injection Method: get
- Injection querry/url: http://web.blackberry.com
- Injection Host: web.blackberry.com
- Injection line: press your enter key 4 times
- Log leve: debug
- Close the settings and click the connect button
Note: You can also try the Mtn Bis monthly plans, but its a risk you are willing to take.