Last Updated on December 6, 2020 by Larious
For every Android and iOS users having experienced loss of images, musics, videos and other documents on their android and ios devices due to an unfortunate circumstances can recover all the lost files.Have you ever lost your files from your device? Or you mistakenly deleted a video or audio file from your device? would you love to get it back? When you need to delete certain photos on your Android phone or tablet while click the wrong button “Delete All”, you will lose all your photos, even those precious ones. When you delete important data, such as music, videos, photos and more on your Android devices by mistake, you need to recover them immediately.
The best way to recover all lost files is with the help of a professional Android Files Recovery tool called Dr Fone. Below is a simple unique tutorial on how to recover deleted files or documents on your Android using Dr Fone.
Benefits of Using Dr Fone
- You can restore messages, contacts, photos, video, audio and documents from your Android devices.
- All rooted Samsung devices are supported, regardless of Android OS.
- Do you know you can even recover your whatsapp history with this application
- It is easy to use without any difficulty
- You can recover all your protected data on your device with Dr Fone
How To Recover Lost Files From Android Phone/Tablet/iOS
- Firstly, Dr Fone supports a wide range of Android and iOS phones and tablets from Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, iPhones, iPad, ZET, Huawei etc. See the complete list of devices supported by Wondershare Dr Fone Here
- To start with, please download the free trial version of the Android files data recovery program below and install it on your computer. Then please bring up the starting window by double clicking. Since not all Android OS are supported by the Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android directly, please root your device first. With help of the program, you can scan your Android devices directly and bring up all data on your Android phone such as SMS text messages, contacts, photos and video. You can choose to recover part or all of them.
- First of all open the software and then on your android device go to Settings and then tap on Developer Options (turn it on) and turn on USB Debugging.Note :- If you can’t see Developer Options then just go to Settings > About and there you will see Build Number just tap on it again and again for 4 to 5 time, it will enable the developer option
- connect your device to your pc and then wait for some time it will identify your device as you can see in the image below while identifying it will ask you to install device software or any important drivers which you pc might be missing so just click on Install.
- Now it will install the device software and your device will get scanned. It will scan all your contacts, messages, gallery images, audio and documents so just sit back and relax until it finishes its work.
- As soon as it finishes collecting all the data just select which ever file you want back on your phone and click on recover, that’s it you get your lost data/file back on your phone by using this amazing Wondershare Dr Fone Software.