Last Updated on October 22, 2020 by Larious
Airtel recently introduced an exciting tariff plan called smart talk which offers call rates at 11k/sec to all networks. This new development by Airtel makes the Airtel smart talk tariff plan the lowest and cheapest tariff plan on the Airtel network. With the introduction of the Airtel smartTalk tariff plan, Airtel joins the recent trends of all other mobile networks introducing new tariff plans at the same call rate at 11k/sec.
UPDATE: AIRTEL LATEST CHEAT
How To Activate Your Airtel Sim For 4.2GB@N200 And 23GB@N1000 – Airtel Nigeria is currently giving its users a 100% data bonus valid for 3 months. But there is a catch to it, this mind-blowing offer is only for users who are eligible and it appears almost all but not all Airtel subscribers are eligible for this awesome package.
How Can I Activate it?
READ THE ARTICLE: How To Activate Your Airtel Sim For 4.2GB@N200 And 23GB@N1000
Read More: How To Check All Network Call Tariff Plans
The Airtel smartTALK is an exciting prepaid plan that allows subscribers to
- Call all networks in Nigeria at 11 kobos per second (from the very 1st second) for a daily access fee of ₦5 charged on your first call of the day.
- Make international calls at 20k per second to the USA, Canada, China, India, and UK Landline
What You Need To Know Before Migrating To The Airtel smartTALK
- All new and existing prepaid subscribers are eligible to migrate into this product
- The rates available on this package are as follows:
- Daily access charge- N5/day*
- Airtel-to-Airtel Calls – 11k/sec
- Airtel-to-other local Calls – 11k/sec
- International calls (top 5 int’l destinations) – @20k/sec
- Other International destinations @ network rate
- Local SMS at N4/SMS; International SMS at N15/SMS
- PAYU data at 5k/kb
- NOTE: Only subscribers with a minimum of N5 Main Account balance would be able to initiate 1st call of the day (on-net / off-net). This does not apply to subscribers with valid voice bundle like Talk More, Premier Connect, WeekendMAX EXTRA, etc
- The N5 access fee is charged only on days you make calls.
- 1st migration in a month is free. Subsequent migration within the same month is charged at N100.
- The following people cannot opt into the plans;
- All Post-paid lines.
- Staff prepaid lines.
- No recharge bonus or free data is available on this plan
How To Migrate To Airtel smartTALK
- Simply dial *315# or send YES to 315
I hope this is article is quite useful to the loyal die-hard Airtel subscribers. It’s just obvious all the mobile telecommunication companies are in tight competition among themselves which is a good development to always ensure cheap affordable tariff plans for the average Nigerians.
NOTE: Airtel smartTalk is currently the cheapest Airtel tariff plan, which is available and affordable for the average Nigerian. Have fun rocking airtel.